We’re so sorry to hear that you never received your order! Please follow the steps below:
- Confirm that your shipping address is correct in your confirmation email.
- Give us a little more time. Sometimes our courrier scans something as delivered before it's actually physically delivered. In some cases, it can take 1-2 business days for your shipment to appear.
- Check with neighbors, housemates, areas near your mailbox, and/or mailroom, in case your package was received elsewhere.
- Check your USPS tracking link for a notice of an attempted delivery. This notice will have instructions on the next steps you should take.
- Contact USPS and use your tracking number to start a claim with them.
Missing packages are usually found within 2 days of delivery. If you’ve completed all of the steps above and still haven’t found your package, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Our customer service team will make it right!